Things are very exciting right now.  I'm happy, anxious, nervous and ridiculously excited all at the same time.

I'm writing this post on Lindsey's and my 3rd anniversary (June 2nd, 2010).  It's a sunny day here in Japan,  and Lindsey's past her morning sickness with the baby.  Yes, for those that haven't heard, we're having a kid!  I'm gonna be a pops!  We still don't know if it will be a boy or a girl (and yeah, we're going to find out before the baby's born), but we'll be happy with either one.  We're just so happy that both Lindsey and the baby are healthy.

Lindsey returns to the U.S. this month (I go back in July) and is working on ideas for her photo studio for when she gets back.  I'll let her tell you more about it, but she's really excited about it.  It will involved me remaking her website (it's a little dysfunctional right now), but it will look good.

As you know, I've been working on a few projects myself, and am glad to be seeing them succeeding so well!  Actually, yesterday I finished the sequel to my video game, The Shotgun Princess: Escape Her House.  The new one is called 'The Shotgun Princess: Escape the Goblin Prison' (or just 'The Goblin Prison' for short).  I will be seeking a sponsor for the game within the next few days and hopefully it will be up on the net within the next few weeks.  Also, the game features a very prominent advertisement for my movie, The Darklings.

Yes, that movie, The Darklings, that I had mentioned in previous posts that I was hoping to be able to make this summer/fall is definitely still being made.  In fact, a lot of the funding has already been made, and with all that advertisement, marketing, and buzz that will accompany the movie, it's sure to make a profit.  A couple cast members are already on board, and with the advert from Shotgun Princess being put out there, the word should be spreading quite a bit soon.  Now that the Shotgun Princess game is finished, I can work on the video game that accompanies the movie (still in internet form).  Lindsey has been working on the comic that will be released in paper, digital, and even iPhone App form!  Actually, as soon as a bit more of the comic has been finished, we will be seeking a sponsor for the iPhone App (serve advertisments for a company), so if you're interested, send a message my way!

Also, pre-orders are already being accepted for the movie, and money from the pre-orders helps us pay cast and crew better wages, as well as helping us make a better movie (as well as helping with the cost of that new baby that Lindsey and I've got on the way!) So if you'd like to help out a bit and/or are interested in the movie, by all means, please go the the website for the movie and pre-order the DVD!  The website for the movie is http://www.darklingsmovie.com.

And while you're at it, please tell your friends and family about it so that they can join in on the fun of the production and the movie.

I'll let you all know as soon as I find out when the sequel to The Shotgun Princess is being posted on the web.  I hope you'll all take a look at it and enjoy playing it!

I hope you are all doing great!  We certainly are!  Busy, anxious, but feeling awesome about it all!

Thanks everyone!
Luke

Comments (0)