We packed. We moved. We stored. We scrubbed. We cleaned.

I cleaned the oven three times. The landlord didn't even look at it. However, as my ego was hurt that i didn't get to hear the words, "How clean!" I am much more relieved that I no longer need to worry about the apartment. Also... we get our deposit back. That's replaces my bruised ego.

However, someone lost their passport, and she didn't realize until we had put our last load into the storage facility. Yes, it was Lindsey. This is quite an expensive mistake as we soon learned. It will be alright. We applied for a new one today and had it expedited.

Tomorrow's our anniversary and we get to celebrate by doing nothing for two months and then taking a trip to live in JAPAN!

I plan to:

1. Read what I can while I can still get English-Language books
2. Write and work on my screenplay for a feature-length animation
3. Finish the sequel to my video game "The Shotgun Princess"
4. Learn back all of my lost Japanese
5. Get my family sick of me before I leave

Good Day!

Comments (0)